Aluminum carports provide the best protection for your car, boat or as an addition to your patio. Of course, there are DIY aluminum carports in the marketplace, but will they complement your home and neighborhood? When building an aluminum carport, it’s important to consider quality of materials as well as aesthetics of the materials. Sometimes,people call them metal carports, but you really want to explore using aluminum instead of metal in Florida. Florida climate will destroy a metal carport in a matter of years.
Aluminum carport covers protect vehicles from sun, rain and hail. Dulando Screen & Awnings offers a wide variety of options and carport building styles to meet all of your needs. If you own a rental property, our an aluminum carport canopy or covered parking have been known to increase occupancy rates, revenue and property values. AND they look GREAT!
Variety of uses for aluminum carports:
- Covered Parking
- Solar Framing
- Park Shelters
- Aluminum RV Parking
- Garage Car[prt
- Covered Walkways
- Covered Storage
Features of Aluminum Carports
- Aluminum carport covers come in a variety of sizes and colors to match your home
- Weather-proof materials that protect your patio, vehicle or boat
- Maintenance-free even for the harshest conditions here in Florida
- Built with quality aluminum which will never rust, warp, crack, rot or become infested with bugs (added bonus for Florida residents)
- Aluminum carports can be attached to your home
We offer a free consultation and can provide you with a variety of plans and ideas to build an aluminum carport that will complement and enhance your home.
Here are a few additional articles regarding aluminum carports:
- Choosing the Right Contractor to Build an Aluminum Carport
- How Will You Use Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panels?
SCHEDULE A FREE IN-HOME DESIGN CONSULTATION
ALL fields are required.