Sunroom | Florida Room
A sunroom or Florida room can be the best room in the house! FYI, Sunroom and Florida Room are basically the same structure and the terms can be used interchangeably. In Florida, Sunrooms are 4-season rooms that become and extension of your home. There are a few ways to accomplish this. You can either enclose a patio and create a climatized area or build an additional room on your home and enclose it to become your sunroom or Florida room.
The end result is to enjoy the beautiful view of the outdoors without the heat of the sun and insects. Enjoy a beautiful Florida room all year long! Call it what you want… a Sunroom or a Florida Room, we promise you will enjoy your new living space.
Features of a Florida Room or Sunroom
- Top quality Phifer Insect Screen or Florida Glass vinyl windows
- Premier, Heavy Duty Doors and Windows
- Low Maintenance
- Great Additional Living Space For Entertaining and Decorating
- Quite peaceful retreat
- Keep the Insects out
If you are conducting research to add a sunroom, we’ve created a few articles you might find interesting:
- Factors in Determining the Cost of a Sunroom
- A Basic Guide To Adding a Sunroom
- Adding a Florida Room or Sunroom to Your Home
- Enclosing a Patio into a Sunroom
- Three Popular Roof Styles for Your New Sunroom
- FREE DOWNLOAD GUIDE: Complete Guide to Building a Sunroom
However, nothing beats a face to face meeting with one of our design consultants. They can help you with the big questions to make sure you get the most out of your sunroom. Schedule a free in-home design consultation to find out if adding a new Florida room is right for you.
SCHEDULE A FREE IN-HOME DESIGN CONSULTATION
ALL fields are required.