Even if you aren’t quite sure about the features that you want in your new sunroom addition, you do know exactly what you want in a sunroom builder. You are looking for a trustworthy professional who will build a quality sunroom. How do you find a reputable sunroom contractor? There are three main areas to consider when hiring a sunroom contractor.
To locate a sunroom contractor you can trust, look back. Past performance is a good indicator of future behavior. This means that a little research can be very revealing.
- When was the company established?
- How long has it been serving your area?
- Does the business have a good reputation in the community?
- Ask for recommendations from people who have recently built sunrooms
- Read online reviews can provide useful insight.
- The Better Business Bureau is also a great resource.
If a contractor has built their reputation through years of providing quality craftsmanship and products, then it’s a good bet that you can trust them to deliver a sunroom that you’ll be happy to spend time in.
Professionals bring competence, skill, knowledge and commitment to your project. When weighing a sunroom contractor’s professionalism, there are a few starting points:
- Verify they are properly licensed and insured.
- Are they happy to answer questions?
- Do they provide you with the information you need to make an educated choice?
- Are they familiar with local building codes?
- Do they have their own team of installers?
- Will they arrive on time and ready to work?
- Will they work with you to resolve any problems that arise?
Ultimately, you want a sunroom contractor who is dedicated to delivering both top-notch products and excellent customer service.
A quality sunroom will extend your living space, bring the natural beauty of your backyard closer and provide years of pleasure. A shoddily built sunroom will result in headaches, frustration, frequent repairs and nagging regret. Obviously, you want a quality sunroom. To discover if a sunroom contractor can deliver it:
- Ask to see pictures of their previous projects.
- Request references and use them to contact prior customers.
- Read any customer reviews carefully.
- Consider the suppliers and the products the company uses.
- Ask about the quality of the materials used. Read the manufacturer’s website.
- Explore the warranties offered with the sunroom and its components.
Dulando Screening & Awning has almost 50 years of experience in building screen enclosures, sunrooms and other structures for our neighbors in the tri-county Orlando area. We are a second-generation family-own company and have a vested interest in the central Florida area.
We thrive on combining custom designs, superior craftsmanship and quality materials to create products that delight our customers and serve them well. If you are interested in building a sunroom, we will be happy to guide you through the process from the beginning to the end. You can also download our Free Guide to Building a Sunroom.
To make an appointment for a free in-home design consultation, contact us today at 407-862-6060. One of our talented design consultants will explain the available options for your space and help you create a sunroom that is perfect and within budget.