People travel from all over the world to have fun in the Florida sun, but those of us lucky enough to live here in the Sunshine State know that there are times when it’s too much of a good thing. Those unrelenting rays can send the temperature soaring, cause painful sunburns, fade surfaces of things like patio furniture and drive people inside to huddle in the air conditioning.
For those who want to enjoy the beauty of outdoor living, an aluminum patio roof offers an awesome solution. Available for patios of all sizes, these clever designs can be installed over a new or an existing patio that is not under your home’s roofline. They provide welcome protection from the elements, making it possible, and more enjoyable, to use your patio year-round and at all times of the day. That means that you can spend less time gazing longingly through a window at your gorgeous backyard and more time outside experiencing it.
Benefits of an Aluminum Roof for Your Patio
- A covered patio offers shelter from the sun and rain, allowing you the pleasure of using the space even if the weather is less than perfect.
- An aluminum patio cover gives you more flexibility when selecting a location for a patio. You do not have to choose a spot under the roofline of your home to create a sheltered space.
- Aluminum offers an affordable alternative. It is less expensive than shingles and other common roofing materials.
- An insulated patio cover helps keep the sun’s heat from penetrating through the cover, which keeps your patio cooler and more comfortable.
- White aluminum patio covers present a crisp, clean look that fits any style. As a bonus, the color reflects heat, ensuring that the sheltered space beneath it stays noticeably cooler then areas exposed to direct sunlight.
- Our patio roofs are designed to withstand hurricane force winds.
Why Choose Dulando Screen and Awning?
At Dulando, we know that a fantastic outdoor space requires more than just vision. That’s why we incorporate a half-century of experience, excellent customer service, expert design services, in-house fabrication services and top-quality materials into every project we build. Our highly trained personnel are fully prepared to help you make the patio cover you’ve been envisioning a reality that your family will be able to enjoy for years.
We utilize Structall’s Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panels to construct an aluminum patio roof that stands the test of time. These innovative panels feature an energy-efficient polystyrene foam core that is encased in a durable aluminum skin. Available in various sizes and thicknesses, they can be used to create patio roofs of virtually any design. Their patented locking system provides strong joints, continuous insulation, and a waterproof seal that eliminates troublesome issues like condensation and ultraviolet destruction. The result is a strong roof that still easily accommodates the installation of special features like lighting and fans.
Additional Reading: Aluminum Patio Roof
- Why Insulated Roof Panels are the Smart Choice for your Patio Enclosure
- Aluminum Patio Covers vs. Wood Patio Covers vs. Alumawood Patio Covers
- 5 Main Factors that Determine a Patio Enclosure Cost
Dulando Screen and Awning has been providing the Orlando area as well as the New Smyrna Beach and coastal residents with top-notch aluminum patio roof products for affordable prices since 1968. Quality and service aren’t just words to us; they’re guiding principles. Contact us today at 407-862-6060 to request your free in-home estimate.