Structall Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panels are the perfect building material for patio coverings and other outdoor living projects. How will you use aluminum Snap-N-Lock insulated panels to improve the outdoor living space at your commercial or residential property? There are several smart ways.
Designed by Structall Building System, Snap-N-Lock Panels wrap an energy-efficient foam core in a rolled aluminum skin. Snap-N-Lock Panels feature a patented joint design that simply snaps together to create a waterproof bond, and the panels go together quickly and smoothly. Available in thicknesses ranging from 2 inches to 8 inches and in lengths up to 32 feet, they are the perfect choice for a wide array of applications. Why are these clever aluminum roof panels such a popular choice among both patio contractors and consumers? It’s because of Structall’s unique design and a variety of applications. Structall’s panels:
- Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panels are designed to be energy efficient, so you enjoy more comfort and lower energy bills.
- Structall created a variety of weather-resistant, low-maintenance finishes.
- Can be used with their existing finish or topped off with shingles or vinyl siding.
- Accommodate special features like skylights and fans easily.
- Eliminate condensation issues while creating a waterproof seal.
- Allow a variety of roof pitches and floor plans to be achieved.
- Aluminum is surprisingly affordable and easy to install, which can reduce labor costs.
- Feature sealant that is applied inside the panel, reducing ultraviolet destruction.
- Structall Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panels can withstand high wind loads when installed properly.
- Structall undergoes thorough quality checks so that you can use them with confidence.
Are you interested in expanding your living space by adding a sunroom? Do you want to transform your patio into a shady escape by installing a patio cover? Would you like to beat the heat by putting in an aluminum carport that will shield your vehicle from the steamy Florida sun? If the idea of any of these projects is on your list, then you will definitely want to take a closer look at these versatile panels from Structall. They are the ideal choice for an amazing assortment of projects, including:
- Screen room enclosures
- Loading zone canopies
- Patio covers
- Walkway covers
- Aluminum carports
- Entrance canopies
- Sunrooms / Florida Rooms
- Aluminum awnings
Snap-N-Lock Insulated Panels create a bright, polished look that blends beautifully with any type of building style or structure. Structall Building System also produces structural posts and beams, so it is easy to make the project that you’ve been imagining into a reality.
Serving commercial and residential customers in and around the Orlando, FL, area since 1968, Dulando Screen & Awning delights in completing projects of all sizes and scopes. We combine quality materials from trusted suppliers like Structall and Phifer with excellent workmanship, extensive design and product knowledge, expert installations services, and friendly customer service to create structures that will truly enhance your outdoor spaces. Contact us today at 407-862-6060 to discuss your ideas with one of our expert designers and request your free estimate.