You’ve made the decision that you want a new pool screen enclosure, but how do you know what questions to ask? If you’re looking to schedule an appointment with a trusted screen enclosure company, it’s important to make the most of your pool enclosure consultation. What should you expect during the consultation?
A custom pool enclosure consultation typically lasts between 60 and 90 minutes. In that time, the representative will measure your space and ask about your preferences. They’ll discuss the materials that can be used in the construction of your screened pool enclosure. They’ll show you some design suggestions and help you explore the possibilities. In addition, they’ll answer your questions.
Top Questions to Ask During a Pool Enclosure Consultation
- Do you have experience with projects like mine? An experienced contractor has handled all kinds of pool enclosure installation projects. With experience comes a partner who will help you avoid common pitfalls. We have the expertise to handle projects of all sizes, shapes and varieties. As to see examples of comparable projects similar to what you want.
- Are you licensed and insured? Florida welcomes lots of transplants from other places. This is good for our economy, but it’s not always good for business. Make sure your pool enclosure contractor is fully licensed and insured. As a family-owned and -operated company, we make excellence a priority. Everything we build meets or exceeds the applicable Florida building codes.
- Who will take care of any permits? Dulando handles all necessary permitting. We can even help you get approval from your homeowner’s association.
- Do you guarantee your work? At Dulando, we stand behind our projects. We blend award-winning designs, top-notch materials from trusted manufacturers and meticulous craftsmanship to produce custom designs that you’ll enjoy for decades.
- How long does it take to build a pool enclosure? A variety of factors can impact scheduling, including the contractor’s workload, the permitting process and the project’s complexity. Generally, constructing a pool screen enclosure takes between three and six weeks after permitting has been approved.
- What factors impact pool screen enclosure cost? Factors that determine your enclosure’s cost include the size and location of your pool and the size and design of your enclosure. The materials that you choose and the complexity of the installation also matter. At Dulando, we use thoughtful designs, quality materials and time-tested expertise to deliver fantastic value.
- Can a pool enclosure withstand bad weather and hurricanes? Florida’s afternoon heavy storms can be destructive. At Dulando, we’ve built a pool enclosure on the Florida coast as well as inland. We know the importance of following strict building codes to protect homeowners and their property. Our structures are built according to code which will withstand between 130 – 150 mph winds in case of a hurricane. This variable is based on the county building code.
- What can I do to ensure my pool enclosure privacy? Do you crave a place to relax that’s free from prying eyes? There’s a screen for that. At Dulando, we use Phifer screening products because they deliver the features customers want. Phifer’s privacy screen blocks the view of those looking in while still allowing you to see out. Are you eager to avoid sunburns? Choose Phifer’s sun screen. Are you looking for a stronger screen designed to withstand pets and small children? Choose Phifer pet screen.
Whatever you’re looking for, we’ll be happy to help you find the right product for your new pool screen enclosure.
Are you ready to enhance your outdoor living spaces with a screened pool enclosure? Contact Dulando today at 407-862-6060 to schedule your free in-home pool enclosure consultation.